Systems and methods for reducing false negative tamper detection
|First Publication Date||2015-05-14|
|Owner||BI Incorporated (USA)|
AbstractThe present invention is related to monitoring movement, and in particular to systems and methods for securing a monitoring device to a monitor target.
IPC Classes ?
- G01V 8/12 - Detecting, e.g. by using light barriers using one transmitter and one receiver
- A44B 11/00 - Buckles; Similar fasteners for interconnecting straps or the like, e.g. for safety belts
- G01V 15/00 - Tags attached to, or associated with, an object, in order to enable detection of the object
- G01V 8/16 - Detecting, e.g. by using light barriers using one transmitter and one receiver using optical fibres
- A61B 5/145 - Measuring characteristics of blood in vivo, e.g. gas concentration, pH-value
- A61B 17/02 - Surgical instruments, devices or methods, e.g. tourniquets for holding wounds open; Tractors
- A61B 5/055 - Detecting, measuring or recording for diagnosis by means of electric currents or magnetic fields; Measuring using microwaves or radio waves involving electronic [EMR] or nuclear [NMR] magnetic resonance, e.g. magnetic resonance imaging