Systems and methods for pursuit governance in a monitoring system
|First Publication Date||2016-11-03|
|Owner||BI Incorporated (USA)|
AbstractVarious embodiments of the present invention provide systems and method for supporting enhanced target pursuit. As an example, a system is disclosed that includes a monitoring device including: a location determination circuit and a controller circuit. The location determination circuit is operable to identify a location of the monitoring device. The controller circuit is operable to: receive a request to modify a schedule of location updates from a standard mode schedule to a pursuit mode schedule, where the standard mode schedule calls for updating the location of the monitoring device at a lower rate than the pursuit mode schedule; and cause an increase in the rate of updating and reporting the location in accordance with the request to modify.
IPC Classes ?
- G08B 1/08 - Systems for signalling characterised solely by the form of transmission of the signal using electric transmission
- G01S 5/00 - Position-fixing by co-ordinating two or more direction or position-line determinations; Position-fixing by co-ordinating two or more distance determinations
- G01S 19/14 - Receivers specially adapted for specific applications
- G01S 19/48 - Determining position by combining or switching between position solutions derived from the satellite radio beacon positioning system and position solutions derived from a further system
- A61B 5/11 - Measuring movement of the entire body or parts thereof, e.g. head or hand tremor or mobility of a limb