Wrist-Worn Impairment Detection and Methods for Using Such
|First Publication Date||2020-12-17|
|Owner||BI Incorporated (USA)|
AbstractVarious embodiments provide systems and methods for identifying impairment using measurement devices.
IPC Classes ?
- A61B 5/00 - Measuring for diagnostic purposes ; Identification of persons
- A61B 3/113 - Objective types, i.e. instruments for examining the eyes independent of the patients perceptions or reactions for determining or recording eye movement
- A61B 5/1171 - Identification of persons based on the shapes or appearances of their bodies or parts thereof
- G16H 20/70 - ICT specially adapted for therapies or health-improving plans, e.g. for handling prescriptions, for steering therapy or for monitoring patient compliance relating to mental therapies, e.g. psychological therapy or autogenous training
- G16H 40/67 - ICT specially adapted for the management or administration of healthcare resources or facilities; ICT specially adapted for the management or operation of medical equipment or devices for the operation of medical equipment or devices for remote operation
- G06T 7/00 - Image analysis
- A61B 3/14 - Arrangements specially adapted for eye photography
- A61B 5/16 - Devices for psychotechnics; Testing reaction times
- G06F 16/54 - Browsing; Visualisation therefor
- G06T 7/30 - Determination of transform parameters for the alignment of images, i.e. image registration