LOCALIZED HIGH PERMEABILITY MAGNETIC REGIONS IN GLASS PATCH FOR ENHANCED POWER DELIVERY
|First Publication Date||2023-03-23|
|Owner||Intel Corporation (USA)|
AbstractEmbodiments disclosed herein include electronic packages and methods of assembling such packages. In an embodiment, an electronic package comprises a core. In an embodiment the core comprises glass. In an embodiment, buildup layers are over the core, and a plug is embedded in the buildup layers. In an embodiment, the plug comprises a magnetic material. In an embodiment, an inductor wraps around the plug.
IPC Classes ?
- H01L 23/64 - Impedance arrangements
- H01L 23/14 - Mountings, e.g. non-detachable insulating substrates characterised by the material or its electrical properties
- H01L 23/48 - Arrangements for conducting electric current to or from the solid state body in operation, e.g. leads or terminal arrangements
- H01L 21/50 - Assembly of semiconductor devices using processes or apparatus not provided for in a single one of the groups
- H01F 3/02 - Cores, yokes or armatures made from sheets
- H01F 3/10 - Composite arrangements of magnetic circuits