SECURITY CERTIFICATE MANAGEMENT AND MISBEHAVIOR VEHICLE REPORTING IN VEHICLE- TO-EVERYTHING (V2X) COMMUNICATION
|Date de dépôt||2022-07-14|
|Date de la première publication||2023-01-19|
|Date de publication||2023-01-19|
|Propriétaire||Intel Corporation (USA)|
AbrégéThe present disclosure describe methods, apparatuses, storage media, and systems for a device disposed at an edge of a vehicular communication network or vehicles within a coverage area of the device. The device is to generate a list of vehicle security data to be distributed to vehicles currently within a coverage area of the device, based at least in part on a context related to the vehicles. The device is further to announce, on a control channel communicatively coupling the device and the vehicles, that the list of vehicle security data are available and a service channel to receive the list of vehicle security data. The list of vehicle security data are to be provided to the vehicles via the service channel. Other embodiments may be described and claimed.
Classes IPC ?
- H04W 12/00 - Security arrangements; Authentication; Protecting privacy or anonymity
- H04W 72/04 - Wireless resource allocation
- H04W 4/80 - Services using short range communication, e.g. near-field communication [NFC], radio-frequency identification [RFID] or low energy communication
- H04L 9/32 - Arrangements for secret or secure communications; Network security protocols including means for verifying the identity or authority of a user of the system
- H04W 4/40 - Services specially adapted for particular environments, situations or purposes for vehicles, e.g. vehicle-to-pedestrians [V2P]
- H04W 12/069 - Authentication using certificates or pre-shared keys
- H04W 12/106 - Packet or message integrity
- H04W 12/64 - Location-dependent; Proximity-dependent using geofenced areas