GATE-ALL-AROUND INTEGRATED CIRCUIT STRUCTURES HAVING DOPED SUBFIN
|First Publication Date||2023-03-23|
|Owner||Intel Corporation (USA)|
AbstractGate-all-around integrated circuit structures having a doped subfin, and methods of fabricating gate-all-around integrated circuit structures having a doped subfin, are described. For example, an integrated circuit structure includes a subfin structure having well dopants. A vertical arrangement of horizontal semiconductor nanowires is over the subfin structure. A gate stack is surrounding a channel region of the vertical arrangement of horizontal semiconductor nanowires, the gate stack overlying the subfin structure. A pair of epitaxial source or drain structures is at first and second ends of the vertical arrangement of horizontal semiconductor nanowires.
IPC Classes ?
- H01L 29/10 - Semiconductor bodies characterised by the shapes, relative sizes, or dispositions of the semiconductor regions with semiconductor regions connected to an electrode not carrying current to be rectified, amplified, or switched and such electrode being part of a semiconductor device which comprises three or more electrodes
- H01L 29/06 - Semiconductor bodies characterised by the shapes, relative sizes, or dispositions of the semiconductor regions
- H01L 29/423 - Electrodes characterised by their shape, relative sizes or dispositions not carrying the current to be rectified, amplified or switched
- H01L 29/786 - Thin-film transistors
- H01L 21/02 - Manufacture or treatment of semiconductor devices or of parts thereof
- H01L 21/74 - Making of buried regions of high impurity concentration, e.g. buried collector layers, internal connections
- H01L 29/66 - Types of semiconductor device