WAVEGUIDE INTERCONNECT BRIDGES
|First Publication Date||2023-03-23|
|Owner||Intel Corporation (USA)|
AbstractDisclosed herein are waveguide interconnect bridges for integrated circuit (IC) structures, as well as related methods and devices. In some embodiments, a waveguide interconnect bridge may include a waveguide material and one or more wall cavities in the waveguide material. The waveguide interconnect bridge may communicatively couple two dies in an IC package.
IPC Classes ?
- H01L 23/538 - Arrangements for conducting electric current within the device in operation from one component to another the interconnection structure between a plurality of semiconductor chips being formed on, or in, insulating substrates
- H01L 25/065 - Assemblies consisting of a plurality of individual semiconductor or other solid state devices all the devices being of a type provided for in the same subgroup of groups , or in a single subclass of , , e.g. assemblies of rectifier diodes the devices not having separate containers the devices being of a type provided for in group
- H01L 23/66 - High-frequency adaptations
- H01P 3/12 - Hollow waveguides
- H01P 5/12 - Coupling devices having more than two ports